Friday, December 6, 2013

December 6, 2013 - The Office Christmas Party

Here in the Philippines, Christmas is HUGE...!!!
And with the celebration of Christmas, comes the Office Christmas Party...
We had a Cowboy Christmas... Yeeehawww....
Spouses and partners are not invited, but since we had our party at Chef 'n' Brewer, Levi got to see how the office plays....
Here I am with some of the wonderful Chef staff:
Jhong, Levi and Donald...
Awe, aren't we cute...
Not sure if she is implying that I am strong like bull...
The three amigos:  Ron, Tony and I...
Along with Big Boss, Mike..!!!
Some tough lookin' hombres...
Pretty Cowgirls...
Everyone had fun....
Hanging out with the staff...
Tony riding the bull....
Cowboys and Cowgirls...
Of course I know how to have a good time...
Tony as Quick Draw, McGraw...
My 7th Christmas Party here and finally my service award...
I was surprised...
Tristan actually looks like he knows what he is doing..
Games, there is always games...  Pass the Cheeto Rings...
Patience....
Two at once..!!!
More pretty cowgirls...
Our company band...
Mildred and Jesse looking like they just got off prairie..
Here is Aris, rather serious...
Ron and Tony hamming it up....
The big winners....
Another service award...
Party...
Lots of empty beer bottles on the tables and lots of big smiles...
Ready for action...
Singing and dancing the night away...
There were over 6 hours of scheduled program...
Like I said, over here in the Philippines, Christmas is done BIG...!!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a great & fantastic blog post about Office Christmas Parties, I truly love this blog, To know more about us with just a click here