Monday, September 27, 2010

Ill Fated Trip to the States

September 2010 Trip to the States
Well, my trip to the States started well enough... I flew into SFO and spent a few days in Oakland with the Kim family...
Joon looking down from up-above...
Building forts in the woods...
Marley being very creative - engineering wise....
The results of his determination...
Maddox with his pen and notebook...
Peach picking we went...
Lucile couldn't wait...
Marley was the champion peach picker..!!
Having fun on the drive home...
Orchard love....
Dontcha just see the little devil in there...?? haha...
Then I headed out to New Hampshire....
Adam going for a surf...
My good friend and highschool classmate - Peter Moore...
Cigars on the lake...
Paddling in New Hampshire..
Peter...
My buddy Lars with my beach cruiser... Aren't those ape-hangars splendid..??
Joel in charge...
Ramona being a lady...
Then it was back to Oakland...
Joon busy working...
Maddox playing soccer...
Lucile spectating....
Maddox ready to play...
Coach Joon...
Grandpa with his granddaughter....
Lucile taking a picture of herself...
Then I got the call... My brother-in-law and one of my best friends had died on 9/11/10... What a day to remember... Well, I headed back east to Florida for his memorial service...
Drake and "Blue"
Memories....
John Dickison in front of Serenity - the home where Drake and Britt live....
Bill Franz came down as well... We all shed our tears in saying good-bye to our old friend...
After that, it was quite a trip back to Manila... I think it went something like:
Jacksonville, FL
Baltimore, MD
Phoenix, AZ
Oakland, CA
Taipei, Taiwan
Manila
Whew, what a trip that was.....

No comments: